Wednesday, May 23, 2012

11 weeks.. just shy of 3 months!

I realized that I hadn't made a specific post about little Penelope in the last 3 weeks.. Bad mama!

My little Pennybelle.. I love you so much. These last 3 weeks have been some major developmental leaps for  you, haven't they?  You recognize when I am in the room, in fact for about a week and half you didn't let anyone but me hold you!  It was a little rough at first but soon you opened up to the rest of your very eager family to snuggle you.

You and I have very special play time in the morning right when you wake up- if you are in a good mood :) If you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, we just have breakfast and afterwards you are your charming self. I am amazed at how much of a little person you are, and that we now can interact with each other.

You started batting at toys a few weeks ago, but how the movemens seem more determined.

In the last 3 weeks you've flown across the country, put your feet in the Gulf and in the sand, took your first boat ride with Daddy and I, become a little social butterfly with engagements 1-2 times per week, make adorable noises like "agoo" and "whoo??" and can smile with your entire face - it reaches your eyes and ears sometimes too!

I love you so much, I can't believe how quickly time is flying by.. It feels like each time I pick you up from a nap you've grown before my eyes.

Napping on the deck on our sunny first Mother's Day

1 comment:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...