Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A year ago (September 2011)

Isn't it fun to look back and see where you were a year ago? I'll admit, I actually had to use the stupid facebook timeline feature to get an idea of what was going on in my life at the time. Can't say it was a very busy month, but it was full of big changes!

A year ago, this month I...

Was 13 weeks pregnant with our Pierogie, and shared our big news with the facebook world.

Welcomed my 3rd nephew that was born in 2011 on Sept 1 - Little Zeke.


One year to the date of when we moved into our new home and literally tore it apart, my husband accepted an offer on a new job that would relocate us over 3 hours away from the home we had spent the last year renovating - which launched us into the last 11 months of our LAT relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...