Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABCs of Me

Thanks Sarah for sharing this! This type of post reminds me of filling out these "surveys" via email in middle school (and then forwarding to everyone) and later on myspace.. Don't act like you never did one either!

{A} Age: 26
{B} Bed size: King. It started out just for Adam and I..then we got Romeo, and then he got too old to jump up. Then we got Squirt. Then we got Penny.. and that's when Squirt was no longer welcome up ;)
{C} Chore you hate: folding the laundry. I don't mind doing the laundry, I don't mind stuffing cloth diapers. But I hate folding laundry. To the point where the only folded items in our house are linens. Everything else is either stuffed in a drawer or hung.
{D} Dogs: Romeo and Squirt. Also known as "Poof-poof" and "Squirty McWigglebottom" 
{E} Essential start to your day: Snuggles with my Pennypot!
{F} Favorite color: Lately purple. Historically - pink and blue.
{G} Gold or Silver: Silver
{H} Height: 5'5
{I} Instruments you play: I played the baritone sax all the way through my freshman year of college. I was a music major that first year, where at the end I learned that although I was good in high school, college is where all the other good kids go and I was not that good in comparison ;)
{J} Job Title: SAHM!
{K} Kids: Penelope - 10 months. Furry-kids: Squirt 2 1/2 years, Romeo *almost* 13!
{L} Live: WA State
{M} Married: July 4 2009 
{N} Nicknames: B
{O} Overnight hospital stays: None, besides when I was born.
{P} Pet peeve: Leg bouncing. It makes me nervous. And Adam does it out of boredom!
{Q} Quote: When life gives you lemons, make lemonaid!
{R} Righty or Lefty: Left
{S} Siblings: Two younger bros  - Nick and Paul
{T} Time you wake up: Anywhere between 6-9a. Depending on Miss Penny's whims that day.
{U} University attended: Western Washington University
{V} Vegetables you dislike: Radishes
{W} What makes you run late: Nursing Penny really quickly before running out the door..
{X} X-Rays you've had: Teeth and shoulder, I think. 
{Y} Yummy food: Baked goods. I am totally a sucker for cakes and cookies!
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: Orcas


Will you play along?
Pick your favorite letter and leave me a comment :)
If you keep a blog and make a post out of this, leave me your link!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...