Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jelly Strands Review


Happy World Breastfeeding Month :) 3 cheers for nursing 17 months strong!

That being said, nursing an active toddler is not always easy. Lately Miss Penny has been experimenting with acrobatics while nursing - if she isn't tired. Or pulling on my hair, bangs, tapping on my nose (which leads to giggles) and other distracted shenanagins. I normally don't wear necklaces anymore because of their distractibility (and destructibility), but decided that for once and for all I'd give a nursing necklace a try. My broken hair strands beg for it.

So I decided to give Jelly Strands a try. For the moment, the wiggles are taking a break during our nursing sessions and this mama can have some peace!  She twirls her fingers around the beads or squishes them between her fingers. When we're not nursing, Penny likes to wear the necklace herself and chew on it. The beads size is just right for her to stick in the back of her mouth and gum on as her 4th molar is still attempting to make its presence.  The beads are made of food grade silicone and are dishwasher safe.


Want a set of your own? Jelly Strands is offering The Pierogie Mama readers free shipping! Just enter code "FreeShip13" when checking out. Be sure to keep up on facebook to get all the great deals!

I received a Jelly Strands "Kate" for free using Tomoson.comRegardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...