Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pierogie Babies: 19 weeks, belly bump and a girl with her galoshes




Our ultrasound was yesterday and we are keeping the gender a secret until after Sunday. We're hosting a gender reveal party for our families and it is going to be SO HARD to keep things on the DL until then. I already have several people hounding me via phone calls and texts.. I'm probably going to have to shut off my phone pretty soon ;)

The baby is perfectly healthy, all fingers and toes are accounted for. I was feeling a lot of anxiety yesterday leading up to the ultrasound and it was a huge relief to get the initial report back from the tech that everything is as it should be. We'll get the full details in a few weeks at my next midwife appointment, unless something needs our attention sooner.

Based on my bump and the purposefully obscure ultrasound photo, what is your guess?
A boy or a girl?

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a girl!

    Or maybe a puppy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking a little sister. And she looks cute in her galoshes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawe! You're positively glowing :) I already know its a girl, but I would've guessed boy :P

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...