Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nature's Sleep Photo Competition - I need your help!

Yep, this is going to be a shameless self-plug for some help on winning a contest. So I'm calling on all my mama-tribe to help me reach my goal!

Nature's Sleep is running a photo contest for why you need a good night's sleep - and I've entered in this picture -


Not a bad reason for mama catching a snooze, right? If this doesn't capture my current season in life, I don't know what does!

So I'd love your help and support by giving me a little vote to help us get us a new mattress. As you know, we are a bed sharing family and having a firm supportive mattress is key to healthy and safe bed sharing for everyone. Our mattress is starting to show it's age and what better time to consider a new mattress than when I've got my little one's safety to worry about too.

The voting is daily - you'll see the super easy button on my sidebar with this picture that will take you to the direct voting page as the contest goes on.

(No need to sign in with facebook or twitter to vote)
Voting Ends 6/28

There's tons of good submissions for this contest, so of course vote for the one that you think is the best but I'd sure love it if you thought mine was worthy :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...