Thursday, November 20, 2014

Penny for your thoughts (vol 3)



Look, that leaf is running away from the wind!

I want you to take me up the North Mountain.

It's a STICKOSAURUS!

Only girls have boobies. And mamas.

When Santa comes to our house, I will get chocolate from him. Really really REALLY mommy! We will share it.

In a very angry, teeny tiny toddler voice: Wurt (Squirt, the dog) tried to trick me! So I went upstairs to hide in the bafroom. Wurt, stop trying to find me! Mama, Wurt ate my sawich. I need it back!

I think I like Ruby Booby.


What do leggings look like? A horse, pants or a kitchen box? I ask her questions in the same format, so now she's trying to test me!


5 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love listening to toddlers/preschoolers talk. The other day we were in the car with my screaming 5-month-old and my preschooler said, "Mom, I do NOT like the noises coming out of her mouth!" Made a stressful situation a bit lighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worst is when they say normal words that sound like curse words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that is cute that she is willing to share the chocolate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. It's so good that you are chronicling these to look back on later.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...