Hi everyone! I am checking in at the midway point of my trip to Germany. If you've been following along on instagram, you've seen a ton of posts on some of the awesome sights that we have visited. By the way, you don't need to have an instagram account to see the pictures, so do go on and check them out!
Whether you've been following along with me for the last *almost* 4 years or have jumped in just recently, fret not - in the new year I'll be sure to "re-introduce" myself as it's been a long time since I've really done it officially. A lot changes when you start a blog in the month before you expect your first child, when 4 years later you find yourself with two daughters that are pre-school and toddler age. And a blog that has grown and maintained over that whole time and all you really needed was somewhere to write out your thoughts in a somewhat coherent manner! Anyways, I digress. Back to 2015.
Here's a round up of my 9 most popular posts of 2015 from Instagram -
- Love salmon? I do too. Here's two ways that I absolutely love to cook it.
- Visiting zoos and aquariums is kind of my thing. We did quite a bit of travel in 2015 and I absolutely loved the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
- Babywearing takes me everywhere - even the pool!
- I got a little crafty this year and did a bit of a Pinterest copy. Do you have a child in your life that loves model cars? This model car photo frame is so easy!
- With a team of friends, I sewed over 160 cloth menstrual pads for girls in developing countries.
- On that same thread - why are cloth menstrual pads awesome?
Thanks for sticking along with me this year!
Don't miss out on the chance to win $20 PayPal from me as a New Year gift!