Friday, April 8, 2016

JBF Marysville Mount Vernon

Did you know that The Pierogie Mama is moving to Skagit County? It's true! I am so excited to be moving back to the part of the state where my husband and I first met and fell in love. We have been working to get back up north for almost 9 years and the time has finally come!

And I know if you ask Sheila, the owner of Just Between Friends Marysville-Mount Vernon, she may have a different answer, but I'm kind of feeling like the upcoming Spring 2016 sale is kind of a "Welcome Home" party for me. Am I right? Ok, maybe I'm just dreaming ;)


If you've been following along with The Pierogie Mama over the years, you'll know how much I really really love the Just Between Friends Sales. It hits all of my major categories - saving money, saving the environment, supporting local families. Let me tell you how:

By shopping at Just Between Friends Sales you are saving upwards of 50% off gently used children's and maternity clothes, toys and gear. For the last 4 years I have adapted my shopping style to saving the bulk of my kids clothing purchases to happen at JBF sales, which usually occur in Spring, Summer, Fall and Christmas. Just Between Friends of Marysville - Mount Vernon is the newest JBF franchise and already ramping up for their second event, from April 29-May 1, and it's already a really exciting event! Consignors from Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties are all bringing in their gently used items to sell at this crossroads event and you will not believe what amazing deals you'll find.

Purchasing pre-loved clothes and gear not only saves you moolah, it also saves the environment. When you reuse clothes and gear, you are lessening the impact on the environment. Those clothes are being saved from the landfill and you're also lessening the demand for new textiles to be created.  This creates a smaller carbon footprint for your whole family!

You support local families when you shop at a Just Between Friends Sale. Sheila and her family are based in the area and she loves connecting with families! Each of the consignors, like I mentioned before, are coming from about a 50 mile range area to bring these clothes to the event. When you buy a toy, pack of books, Ergo carrier or a super cute outfit at JBF event, you are putting money right back into our community!


The JBF Marysville - Mount Vernon 

April 29 - May 1, 2016 

Skagit County Fairgrounds in Mount Vernon, WA

Also! Did you know that you can Meet and Greet with Batman and Queen Elsa 
(from Enchanting Events; whom I really love!)

I'm also really excited to give away --4-- Presale Passes and JBF bucks to 4 lucky winners! Will it be you?



Entry-Form

Disclosure:  Thank you, JBF Marysville - Mount Vernon for sponsoring this post.  All opinions expressed are my own. The Pierogie Mama is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Confirmed prizes will be saved at  the"will call" table at the JBF  Marysville - Mount Vernon Spring 2016 event. 

2 comments:

  1. Just between friends sales are a great idea.. Too bad I'm so far away in oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love JBF and hello from Lynnwood. I didn't know you were so close.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...